Chichen Itza tour – Cancelation Policies
All cancellations must follow the following process: i) USER must call DOLPHINARIS expressing their desire to cancel the service previously engaged, DOLPHINARIS will assign a travel consultant and email, ii) The USER must send an email to the travel consultant that DOLPHINARIS assigned by specifying the desire of cancellation, the date of purchase, reservation or confirmation code and documents that support thereby the personality and the acquisition of products.
a) PRODUCTS or SERVICES related to tourism and recreational activities.
- In seasons of Easter and December, cancellations will be subject to the terms and conditions specified and applicable for those dates, which are subject to the SUPPLIERS and PROVIDERS, therefore the USER must call DOLPHINARIS to know them, and might NOT be refundable.
- DOLPHINARIS is not responsible for any change or for any error in data provided by the USER for the reservation of touristic and recreational activities, such as the case of names, last names, ages, gender, dates, routes, airlines, classes, categories, address, or any other provided by the USER.
b) LAND TRANSPORTATION RESERVATION. According to terms and conditions of SUPPLIERS or PROVIDERS.
DOLPHINARIS is not responsible for any change of itinerary or any error in data provided by the USER for reservations of land transportation, such as the case of names, last names, ages, gender, dates, routes, classes, categories or any other provided by the USER.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Cancellations made 48 hours before your service = 100% refund
- Cancellations between 36 hrs and 48 hrs before your service = 80% refund
- Cancellations between 24 hrs and 36 hrs before your service = 50% refund
- Cancellations made on less than 24 hours of service = no refund
- No show = no refund
- IMPORTANT: In the Combo Tours do not apply for partial refunds. If you perform one of the tours that appear in the combo, the cancellation and/or a partial refund will not possible.
- These policies do not apply in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or any natural phenomenon, for these cases only the policy of changing the tour’s date applies.
- The 100% refundable policy does NOT apply to reservations made with special codes or discounts, even when the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to your service, the reimbursement amount that may be applied will be only 80%.
- Special discounts and/or promotion codes will apply only during the dates set for the discount, these discounts will not be retroactive in reservations booked in previous periods to the promotion and in those that the customer skips entering the promotional code in the corresponding field.
- Cancellations motivated in order to receive the discount published, apply a penalty of 20%.
In order for the refunds to proceed, the USER shall:
1. Send an email to DOLPHINARIS stating the provenance of cancellation, only can be requested by the credit card holder that made the payment, it is important that the USER states its correct data from the start so DOLPHINARIS can confirm the authenticity of the USER when processing cancellations or refunds, should likewise submit documents proving the service or product hired and documents that support the cancellation in a timely manner.