Swimming with Dolphins in Cancun
Swim with dolphins in Cancun at Dolphinaris, located next to the Wet’n Wild water park and it’s designed in such a way that let’s all marine lovers enjoy these magical creatures in an amazing encounter that goes far beyond the swimming with dolphins experience. Feel the strength and speed hidden in their fins, pet , kiss & hug them while you freely swim among them to create a unique bond that will last forever.
A breathtaking location in the serene southern end of the vibrant Cancun Hotel Zone sets the stage for a day surrounded by the world’s most awe-inspiring creatures! Situated along major public transportation routes; Dolphinaris Cancun has a staff and trainers with an intense passion for working alongside the playful dolphins.
The best place to Swim with Dolphins in Cancun. Here, you’ll find yourself immersed in a dazzling hideaway filled with gently swaying palm trees, breezy palapas and sparkling pools reminiscent of tropical lagoons.
A state of the art architecture and cutting edge technology are the elements that sets apart this majestic dolphinarium located in a natural environment with exclusive access to the Wet’n Wild Cancun, where you can also enjoy all the slides and pools with a meal combo included.
We are waiting for you at Dolphinaris Cancun.
Book your swim with dolphins in Cancun at Dolphinaris and take advantage of this limited offer and enjoy Wet’n Wild Water park with all the fun with a meal combo included.
This amazingly fun water park have an ample variety of slides, wave pool, beach access, kids zone and restaurants. Come visit Wet’n Wild and enjoy to the max this amazing family adventure!
Located on Kukulkan Boulevard Hotel Zone kilometer 25.
- It’s located 8 minutes from the Cancun International
Airport and has an extension of 400 m2 or 4305 ft2.
- Three crystal salt water lagoons surrounded by palm trees
and cool thatched-roof palapas.
- Showers, bathrooms and dressing rooms available.
- Private access to Wet’n Wild water park.
- Accessible stations to all.
- Unique dolphinariums in Mexico with Life Support system.
- Chill-Out Terrace.
- Lockers & towel rental service.
- Souvenir shop.
- MEMORIES TO PRESERVE, pre-purchase your professional dolphin swim photo shoot with an additional cost.
- We offer transportation services in the Cancun Hotel area and the Mayan Riviera (please reserve 24 hours in advance).
- Round trip transportation service (available with additional charge).
- All companions get 50% discount on their Wet’n Wild access.
- Three-year and older visitors with a minimum height of 1.22 m / 4 ft, are welcomed.
- For your own safety, during your Dolphin Swim experience it’s important to leave out of the lagoon areas your personal belongings such as your camera, video and jewelry.
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant women. If you are, you’ll be able to cheer up from the companion area, as well as the rest of the companions.
- Our dolphins are extremely delicate animals, therefore we kindly ask you to do not use any kind of sun protection or skin products.
THE SUNDECK LOUNGE CANCUN
The Sundeck Lounge by Dolphinaris offers an excellent gastronomic experience where exquisite fusion dishes of Mexican and international cuisine are tasted. The private deck offers spectacular views where the dolphins are the stars, and you can enjoy Premium drinks at the bar or in the infinity pool, while the comfort of fresh gazebos are ideal to celebrate special occasions.
You will also have the option to enjoy the great food outdoors in comfortable chairs or inside the air-conditioned restaurant.
The services and amenities in The Sundeck Lounge have an extra fee, applicable in the consumption of food and beverages. The Sundeck Lounge provides access to other areas.
MORE TO DISCOVER!
New spaces for our visitors, modern areas to relax or to decide what memories to take home from their experience in Dolphinaris.
- Private area
- Access adults only
- Premium service
- High quality food
- Premium Brand Liquors
- Infinity pool
- Outside bar
- Deck with lounge chairs
- Preferred view of the dolphinarium