Wet’n Wild in now 1 of the 7 worlds of Ventura Park Cancun
Wet’n Wild is the aquatic world of Ventura Park, the only water park & amusement park in Cancun and near the Riviera Maya
This amazingly fun Cancun water park has an ample variety of slides, wave pool, kids zone and restaurants. Come visit Wet’n Wild Cancun and enjoy to the max this family adventure with All Inclusive (unlimited meals and non alcoholic drinks).
Visit Wet’n Wild, the best water park in Cancun!
Wet’n Wild Cancun is all about fun! Experience an ocean of fun with towering water slides and incredible attractions at this fun-filled park located at the southern end of the Cancun Hotel Zone. In addition to All Inclusive (unlimited meals non alcoholic drinks) in the price, you’ll also get to see the exciting dolphin presentation!
- Access to every slide
- All Inclusive (unlimited meals and non alcoholic drinks)
- Add Open bar with alcoholic drinks for: $5.50USD
- Dolphins presentation
- Lifeguard and first aids
- Facilities for the disabled
- Bathrooms and showers
Wet’n Wild Cancun
Wet’n Wild Cancun Water Park is located in Ventura Park Cancun in the Hotel Zone Km 25 of the Kukulkan Boulevard in the area also known as Parque Nizuc Cancun.
- Kids Park: An exclusive pool for children with everything they need to have lots of fun!
- Wave Pool: Enjoy an ocean of continuous joy in 3 feet high waves.
- Bubba Tub: Enjoy sharing the ride on a giant inner tube that will take you by surprise ending in a refreshing landing.
- Twister: Throw yourself in our star slide at a speed that will make you shake with it’s fun twists.
- Lazy River: A crystal water river with tranquil waters for a joyous ride wile enjoying the nature sights.
- Kamikaze: Experience strong emotions while you travel at top speed through high slides.
- Double Space Bowl: Travel from 50 ft. high through a slide at a 30 mph speed and end your ride with a refreshing dive.
- Lockers, tubes (for the Lazy River and Wave Pool) and towels rental.
- Gift shop.
Wet’n Wild Cancun
- Children 2 and under have free admission. Children 3-11 pay the child’s rate.
- For your own safety, during your experience it’s important to leave out of the lagoon areas your personal belongings such as your camera, video and jewelry.