The best of two worlds in 2 days of wonder: Swim with dolphins + Tour to Tulum & Cenote
The best deal, book now your dolphin swim program plus 10USD to add the stunning Tulum & Cenote tour.
Take advantage of this incredible combo deal! A Dolphin Swim Program plus an amazing tour to Tulum & Cenote, enjoy a lifetime experience swimming with dolphins at Dolphinaris Cancun or Riviera Maya Park and a tour to one of the most important archaeological zones of the Mexican Caribbean: Tulum. Book now to get this amazing deal and enjoy two magical days!
DAY 1: Swim with dolphins!
Interact with the friendly dolphins in a tropical paradise! Have you ever imagined a dolphin taking you for a ride?
During the Dolphin Swim Program, you will be able to learn all about this fascinating dolphins with this swim program for all thrill-seekers. Some one-on-one interaction with these friendly creatures is just what you need during your vacation, all staged in an entertaining, controlled and safe setting.
Interaction Time: 40 minutes
Program Length: 1 hour
Your Dolphin Swim Program includes:
- Dolphin Program Orientation
- Introduction to dolphin behavior and physiology
- Personal interaction with our friendly dolphins
- Foot push or Dorsal Ride
- Each activity also feature additional interactive behaviors such as Dolphin Kiss, Dolphin Hug, Dolphin Fin-to-Hand shake…and much more!
Also includes a FREE admission to the waterpark Wet’n Wild Cancun with unlimited meals and non-alcoholic drinks. Wet’n Wild is one of the seven incredible worlds of Ventura Park Cancun. Experience an ocean of fun with towering water slides and incredible attractions at this fun-filled park located.
With your reservation: Free shuttle bus service to Dolphinaris and Ventura Park in the Cancun’s Hotel Zone. find out more about the pickup and drop off points from downtown and the Hotel Zone.
DAY 2: Tulum + Cenote + Playa Del Carmen
An impressive Mayan city at the edge of the caribbean sea, a cenote, and a beach town on the same day!
Visit one of the most important archeological sites of the mayan culture; Tulum a fortified Mayan city facing the Caribbean sea. You can admire the unbeatable view to the edifications at the edge of the beautiful caribbean sea and their white sand beaches. Next you can swim and relax in the crystalline and mystical waters of the cenote of dreams – Dzonot Wayak. And later enjoy 2:30 hours of free time at the 5th Avenue in Playa Del Carmen, the hippiest most laid-back city in the Riviera Maya.
- Transportation with A/C.
- Box Lunch and 1 drink per pax.
- English speaking cultural tour guide
- Guided visit and free time in Tulum*
- 2 bottles of water
- 50 minutes in the Wayak Cenote
- Visit to Playa Del Carmen* (2:30 hours)
*For guests in hotels in Cancun and Puerto Morelos.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- biodegradable sunblock
- Extra money (for alcoholic drinks, souvenirs and tips)
- Sunglasses, hat and insect repellent.
Duration: approximately 10 hours.
TULUM TOUR – CANCELLATION POLICIES
All cancellations must follow the following process: i) USER must call DOLPHINARIS expressing their desire to cancel the service previously engaged, DOLPHINARIS will assign a travel consultant and email, ii) The USER must send an email to the travel consultant that DOLPHINARIS assigned by specifying the desire of cancellation, the date of purchase, reservation or confirmation code and documents that support thereby the personality and the acquisition of products.
a) PRODUCTS or SERVICES related to tourism and recreational activities.
• In seasons of Easter and December, cancellations will be subject to the terms and conditions specified and applicable for those dates, which are subject to the SUPPLIERS and PROVIDERS, therefore the USER must call DOLPHINARIS to know them, and might NOT be refundable.
• DOLPHINARIS is not responsible for any change or for any error in data provided by the USER for the reservation of touristic and recreational activities, such as the case of names, last names, ages, gender, dates, routes, airlines, classes, categories, address, or any other provided by the USER.
b) LAND TRANSPORTATION RESERVATION. According to terms and conditions of SUPPLIERS or PROVIDERS.
DOLPHINARIS is not responsible for any change of itinerary or any error in data provided by the USER for reservations of land transportation, such as the case of names, last names, ages, gender, dates, routes, classes, categories or any other provided by the USER.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
• Cancellations made 48 hours before your service = 100% refund
• Cancellations between 36 hrs and 48 hrs before your service = 80% refund
• Cancellations between 24 hrs and 36 hrs before your service = 50% refund
• Cancellations made on less than 24 hours of service = no refund
• No show = no refund
• IMPORTANT: In the Combo Tours do not apply partial refunds. If you perform one of the tours that appear in the combo, the cancellation and/or a partial refund will not possible.
• These policies do not apply in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or any natural phenomenon, for these cases only the policy of changing the tour’s date applies.
• The 100% refundable policy does NOT apply to reservations made with special codes or discounts, even when the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to your service, the reimbursement amount that may be applied will be only 80%.
• Special discounts and/or promotion codes will apply only during the dates set for the discount, these discounts will not be retroactive in reservations booked in previous periods to the promotion and in those that the customer skips to enter the promotional code in the corresponding field.
• Cancellations motivated in order to receive the discount published, apply a penalty of 20%.
In order for the refunds to proceed, the USER shall:
1. Send an email to DOLPHINARIS stating the provenance of cancellation, only can be requested by the credit card holder that made the payment, it is important that the USER states its correct data from the start so DOLPHINARIS can confirm the authenticity of the USER when processing cancellations or refunds, should likewise submit documents proving the service or product hired and documents that support the cancellation in a timely manner.
Cancun – Puerto Morelos: Monday, wednesday, friday and saturday.
Riviera Maya (Generations – Bahia Príncipe) tuesday, thursday and saturday
- The companion price doesn’t include tour to Tulum, only includes free admission to Wet’n Wild Cancun water park and the observation area.
- Your pick-up schedule is sent by email after booking. Please dial our toll free number to verify if we can pick you up at your hotel lobby or if you will have to go to a meeting point.