Get the most of Cancun: Swim with dolphins + Jungle Tour
DAY 1: Swim with dolphins!
Have you ever imagined a dolphin taking you for a ride?
Book Now to get this amazing deal! With the Dolphin Swim & Ride learn all about this fascinating dolphins with this swim program for all thrill-seakers. Some one-on-one interaction with these friendly creatures is just what you need during your vacation, all staged in an entertaining, controlled and safe setting.
You’ll get a mask to watch them swimming and gliding underwater and then hold on tight for the belly ride as the dolphin whisks you across the lagoon while you grab onto its dorsal fins!
Interaction Time: 40 minutes
Program Length: 1 hour
Your program includes:
- Orientation Session
- Introduction to dolphin behavior and physiology
- Personal interaction with our friendly dolphins
- Dolphin kiss
- Belly Ride
- Greet & wave
- Time to swim with diving masks
With your reservation: Free shuttle bus service to Dolphinaris and Ventura Park in the Cancun’s Hotel Zone. find out more about the pickup and drop off points from downtown and the Hotel Zone.
DAY 2: Jungle Tour!
AQUAWORLD JUNGLE TOUR, THE MOST FAMOUS SNORKEL TOUR IN CANCUN
The Jungle Tour is Cancun’s signature snorkel tour. No one does it better than Aquaworld.
The Mesoamerican reef is the second largest reef in the world, presenting a variety of places to snorkel in Cancun.
Hop on your two person speed boat and follow the guide across the Nichupte Lagoon. Instructions are included, and your bilingual guide will take you through the various safety signals prior to departure. As you navigate through the winding channels, sit back and enjoy the beauty of nature and look out for the wildlife. The lagoon is home to many creatures such as leopard frogs, iguanas, white turtles and crabs. It’s a Jungle out there!
THE JUNGLE TOUR IS THE NUMBER ONE THING TO DO ON YOUR LIST OF CANCUN ACTIVITIES
Emerge from the luscious Mangroves into the Caribbean and the turquoise waters will take your breath away. As you snorkel on the Punta Nizuc reef you will see why this area is famous for it’s abundance of sea life, fish and astounding coral reef formations.
The team of snorkel guides will point out things not to be missed and will also be on hand to assist beginners.
- Speed boat ride.
- Life jacket (mandatory).
- Snorkel guide.
- Snorkel tube to keep.
Tour does not include:
$10 USD marine park/ dock fee – A portion of your fee is destined to conservation of MUSA
Two pax per boat – two spaces must be purchased to ride alone
Not permitted during pregnancy
Participants must know how to swim
Weight limit 500lbs/250kg (combined weight of 2 people)
Minimum age: 5 years
Minimum age to drive: 18 years
Jungle tour cancellation policy:
- Changes and cancellations are accepted up to 24 hours prior to the departure time of the service.
- Reservations may be rescheduled or canceled without penalty in the event that weather conditions don’t allow the service to take place.
- In the event of illness, a doctor’s note must be presented to receive a refund or to reschedule without penalty.
- In package arrangements, cancellation of one of the included activities/dives nulls the package price and the remaining services/dives are charged at full price. In some occasions the remaining services may cost more individually than the original package.
- Aquaworld cannot be held responsible for transportation fees paid – if the activity is cancelled for any reason such weather conditions, these fees must be absorbed by the client. We do however endeavor to advise the client when an activity is cancelled.
- The companion price doesn’t include the Jungle Tour, only includes free admission to Wet’n Wild Cancun water park and the observation area. To add an extra ticket to the Jungle Tour reservation please contact us at our toll free number or locally at (998) 881 30 00 Ext: 1090 or 1091.