Swimming with dolphins in Barceló
Make your dream come true as you swim with dolphins in Barcelo, this luxurious dolphinarium in Riviera Maya, Mexico situated within the Barcelo Maya Beach Resort. It’s an exclusive experience for any of the Barcelo Maya Resort guests in a privileged location surrounded by the most exuberant beauty of the Mexican Caribbean.
Nestled on one of the most amazing white sand beaches in the Riviera Maya, Dolphinaris at Barceló is a gem set in a tropical paradise settling, offering you a unique experience to observe and interact with the most amazing and the most beloved species in the planet: the dolphins!
Dolphinaris at Barceló features an efficient reservation and check-in area with a cordial and attentive staff; cozy, shaded areas for orientation (palapas); an outdoor classroom utilized in our popular, full day program Trainer for a Day and a photo and video shop wher to buy souvenirs of your mesmerizing experience.
Spend quality time with dolphins; interact with them and discover their natural behavior through our swim with dolphins programs, specially created for you at Dolphinaris Barcelo, where our cute and beautiful marine friends enjoy as much as our visitors.
Dolphinaris at Barceló offers 4 different programs, designed so that everyone can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
They start with a surprising presentation of acrobatics, followed by an orientation where you can ask our highly experienced trainers any questions you may have about dolphins.
Swimming with dolphins Barcelo Maya Beach
Situated within the Barcelo Maya Beach Resort in Riviera Maya, an exclusive dolphinarium to have a unique and magical experience swimming with dolphins.
This dolphinarium in Riviera Maya is located within the Barceló Maya Beach Resort, which have more than 3,000 rooms.
- Showers, bathrooms and dressing rooms available.
- Accessible stations to all.
- Unique dolphinariums in Mexico with Life Support system.
- MEMORIES TO PRESERVE, pre-purchase your professional photo shoot with an additional cost.
- Towels & lockers rental service.
Ask in the lobbies about the internal bus transfer to the “Dolphin Square” roundabout.
- Six-year and older visitors with a minimum height of 1.22 m / 4 ft, are welcomed.
- For your own safety, during your Dolphin Swim experience it’s important to leave out of the lagoon areas your personal belongings such as your camera, video and jewelry.
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant women. If you are, you’ll be able to cheer up from the observation area, as well as the rest of the companions.
- Our dolphins are extremely delicate animals, therefore we kindly ask you to not use any kind of sun protection or skin products.