Swimming with Dolphins in Arizona
Dolphinaris is developing the “next generation” of dolphin experiences in Arizona, providing an opportunity for visitors to interact with dolphins, learn about this amazing species, and be part of ocean conservation efforts.
With a planned opening in late Summer 2016, Dolphinaris Arizona will be adjacent to the OdySea Aquarium in the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community at Vía de Ventura and the 101.
The mission of Dolphinaris Arizona is to amaze, inspire, and empower guests, encouraging them to become stewards of the oceans and its inhabitants. We hope to deepen respect for dolphins and our natural world, and encourage visitors to take actions, large and small, that can make a difference.
We are the newest tourist attraction in the Phoenix area.
Be one of the first in Arizona to swim with the dolphins! At Dolphinaris Arizona, you can interact one-on-one with our amazing dolphins, either from the comfort of dry land or in the water.
We offer four dolphin experiences that each allow you to learn about these amazing ambassadors from the ocean, touch their silky skin, and receive a dolphin kiss or fin-to-hand shake.
More adventurous swimmers can venture into deep water to watch as our dolphins perform their most athletic moves underwater. Or you can be a trainer for a day and go behind the scenes to participate in the world-class care at Dolphinaris.
Read more about our dolphin experience programs in Arizona here.
Located on 9500 East Vía de Ventura, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Showers, bathrooms and dressing rooms available.
- Accessible stations to all.
Visit Dolphinaris Arizona
Ready to jump in? Come and visit Dolphinaris Arizona today!
Dolphinaris Arizona is easy to find. We are located just off the 101 at Via de Ventura inside the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community. The facility also includes OdySea Aquarium and Butterfly Wonderland
Scroll to the bottom for interactive Google Map directions to Dolphinaris Arizona.
9500 E Via de Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Hours of Operation
Open Every Day, Including Holidays!
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Reserve your Dolphin Experience today. Hurry, time slots fill up fast!
Book Online or call 1-800-92Dolphin Local-(480) 407-5154
Wheelchair accessible. Service animals permitted
Dolphinaris Arizona is located just 15 minutes from PHOENIX SKY HARBOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Plenty of FREE PARKING is available at Dolphinaris Arizona
TAXI OR SHUTTLE SERVICE may be available from your hotel or other destinations. Please check with them directly.
- Three-year and older visitors with a minimum height of 1.22 m / 4 ft, are welcomed.
- For your own safety, during your Dolphin Swim experience it’s important to leave out of the lagoon areas your personal belongings such as your camera, video and jewelry.
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant women. If you are, you’ll be able to cheer up from the companion area, as well as the rest of the companions.
- Our dolphins are extremely delicate animals, therefore we kindly ask you to not use any kind of sun protection or skin products.